Meditation is a beautiful way to come back to the body and observe your thoughts. We often get caught up in the chatter and chaos of the mind and lose the ability to stay present. By bringing your awareness to the body during meditation by way of the breath and refocusing your attention to sensations in the body, we can be more present and observe the world around us. 80% of things are always working for us, but our minds are naturally programmed to focus on what is not working, creating unwarranted stress, anxiety, and health problems.
• Improvements in resiliency against pain
• Increased positivity by boosting mood
• Decrease in anxiety, depression, and other nervous system disorders
• Lessens stress, fear, and loneliness
• Increases memory retention & recall
• Decreases symptoms of ADHD and PTSD
• Improves the immune system
• Reduces blood pressure
• Lessens heart and brain problems
• Lessens inflammatory disorders
Private – Prices vary, depending on the length of time.
Group – Prices vary, depending on the size of the group and length of time.
*Private & group sessions available! All private meditation sessions are held via Zoom or by phone.
Choose the length of time you would like and send us a request to set up your session.